Please read notes at the bottom of recipe before you get started.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 1 head of Cauliflower (7 cups) Chopped into medium sized pieces
• 1 Cup of Water
• 3 Tbls. Salted Butter
• 2 Tbls. Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1 Cup Smoked Cheddar, I used Tillamook
• 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.) Place a Cup of Water in a large pot fit with a steamer basket. Cover and steam Cauliflower, over medium/high heat the for 16 minutes.
2.) The Cauliflower should be tender, with a slight bite to it.
3.) Remove from steamer basket, discard steaming water, and place in the blender with the rest of the ingredients.
4.) Blend until smooth. Place into saucepan and heat back up over low to medium heat for a couple of minutes. Taste to see if it needs more Salt and Pepper.
– You can steam in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. I don’t have a microwave, so I’m not sure how long.