Makes 7 Muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 23 minutes
• 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
• 1Tbls. + 1 tsp Inulin
• 1/4 Cup Classic Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1/4 Cup (4Tbls) Salted Butter, melted
• 1 Tbl. + 1 tsp Frontier Lemon Extract
• 1/2 Cup Blackberries
Lemon Glaze: Optional
• 3 Tbls Powdered Erythritol, sifted
• 4 tsps. Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1/2 tsp Frontier Lemon Extract
1.) Preheat oven to 350• Place paper liners in 7 muffin cups.
2.) Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3.) Add wet ingredients to dry mix. Stir until well combined.
4.) Gently fold in Blackberries. Fill Muffin cups 3/4 full.
5.) Bake for 23-25 minutes. Test with toothpick until it comes out clean. Let muffins set in pan for few minutes.
6.) Transfer to cooling rack. Make glaze and once fully cooled drizzle over top.
💙 You can find Inulin in health food stores or on Amazon. I’ve been ordering Anthony’s Brand on Amazon. It just helps make the muffin more fluffy.
💙 I prefer using the Frontier brands extracts. It is an oil extract it has a really nice lemony flavor.
💙 These will be good on the countertop covered for a couple of days or refrigerate for up to a week.
💙 Macros run through KetoDiet App