This recipe subs Blanched Almond Flour for the Chickpeas to make a hummus that tastes like the real thing. If you’ve been missing Hummus give this recipe a try.
Serve with Keto Naan Bread, Veggies or Keto Crackers.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes 1 Cup (18 net carbs for the whole batch)
• 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
• 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbl. Tahini
• 1/2 Cup Water
• 2 Tbls + 2 tsps. Lemon, juiced
• 2 tsp. Olive Oil, Cold Pressed
• 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
• 1 -1/2 tsps. Cumin
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
Toppings (optional; any or all of these)
• Olive Oil
• Smoked Paprika
• Spiceology’s Greek Freak Seasoning
• Salt Flakes
• Zaatar Seasoning
1.) Place everything except optional toppings, into your food processor. Pulse and Scrape down sides until smooth.
2.) Place into small bowl and add additional toppings of your choice.
– I like to put into a shallow bowl and drizzle olive oil over hummus. Then I season with cumin, smoked paprika and Spiceology’s Greek Freak Seasoning.
– Good covered in the fridge for 5 days.
-I use Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
– I found a brand of Tahini I love on Amazon it’s Lebanon Valley Tahineh Extra 2 lbs for $14 ( I do not get paid for my recommendations. These are just brands I like)
– A great Keto Naan recipe that I like is on headbanger’s kitchen. I roll them a little thinner and smaller and it tastes like pita bread.
– You can cut this recipe in half.
Macros for whole recipe. Calculates on the Keto Diet App