This meal takes a little under 30 minutes to put together. It’s a one pot meal. It’s flexible to the veggies you have on hand.
*Please read the notes at the bottom of recipe.
• 1 Tbl. Avocado Oil
• 1 – 14 oz. Smoked Sausage, Chopped into slices
• 2 Cups Broccoli, Chopped
• 1/2 Cup Red Bell Peppers, Chopped
• 1/4 Cup Onions, Chopped
• 1 – 10 oz. Bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice
• 2 tsp. Bravado Garlic Jalapeño Salt
• 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
• 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar, Grated
• 1/4 Cup Parmesan, Shredded
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.) Slice Smoked Sausage into slices.
2.) In a large frying pan add oil and sausage slices and cook for about 7-10 minutes over medium/high heat. Stirring regularly. (While Sausage cooks, chop the veggies.)
3.) Scoop out Sausage, and put in a bowl and put to the side.
4.) Add Broccoli, Onions, and Peppers to the frying pan. (You may have to add some oil, if pan looks too dry.) Sauté for 3 minutes.
5.) Add bag of frozen cauliflower and garlic jalapeño spice, to the veggie mixture. Sauté for 15 minutes, stirring as needed.
6.) Turn heat down to low, and add broth, heavy whipping cream, both cheeses and sausages back into pan. Stir until warmed through and combined, about 3 minutes. Taste to see if it needs some salt and pepper.
– I bought the Bravado Garlic Jalapeño Salt off Amazon. If you need a substitution you could do 1 tsp. of smoked paprika, and 1/2 tsp. garlic salt. Taste and add more if it needs more flavor.
– I used a Private Select Smoked Sausage for my smoked sausage. They are usually in the meat aisle across from main meat section. There’s lots of different brands so just find one that you like.