This Asian Chicken Salad makes a quick and easy lunch or dinner. It does not save well, unless items are separated and mixed before serving.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Asian Dressing Ingredients:
(Makes 3/4 Cup of Dressing)
• 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
• 1/4 Cup G Hughes SF Orange Ginger Marinade
• 1 Tbl. Lime, juiced
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.) Mix everything together in a medium sized bowl with a whisk until smooth. Taste to see if it needs more Salt and Pepper.
2.) Set aside in fridge until you’re ready to serve. Prepare Salad.
• 4 Cups Salad Greens (Romaine, Purple Cabbage, Spinach, Arugula or a combination of any of your choosing.)
• 3 Cups Rotisserie Chicken, rough chopped
• 3 Scallions, finely Sliced
• 1/2 Cup English Cucumber, seeded and cubed
• 1/2 Cup Dry Roasted & Salted Macadamia Nuts, rough chopped
• Asian Dressing ( Recipe at top of page)
1.) Chop all Vegetables, Chicken and Macadamia Nuts.
2.) Right before serving, mix everything and dressing in a large bowl.
3.) If not eating right away keep everything separate.