This is my rendition of my Mom’s Meatloaf. I like to serve this with Cauliflower Mash and a simple Arugula Salad.
This recipe uses Pork Rind Dust as a binder. *Notes: I place a bag of Pork Rinds into food processor and pulse into a fine powder. I always keep a bag in the cabinet for recipes.
Makes 5 Mini Meatloaves
2 Lbs. Ground Beef ( I get the 85% Lean)
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup Pork Rind Dust*
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup GHughes SF Hickory BBQ Sauce
1/8 Cup Trappey’s Hot Sauce
1 Tbls. Grainy Mustard
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Grease the bottom of a 9 x 13.5 Pyrex with Avocado Oil.
3. In a large bowl mix Meatloaf ingredients until well combined.
4. Shape into 5 mini loaves.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Prepare sauce while Meatloaf is baking.
7. After baking brush 1/2 the sauce onto Meatloaves. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Use the leftover sauce to add more on top when they come out of the oven.