This recipe subs Blanched Almond Flour for the Chickpeas to make a hummus that tastes like the real thing. If you’ve been missing Hummus give this recipe a try.
Serve with Keto Naan Bread, Veggies or Keto Crackers.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes 1/2 Cup (7 net carbs for the whole batch)
• 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
• 1 Tbls + 1 tsp. Tahini
• 1/4 Cup Water
• 1 Tbls + 1 tsp. Lemon, juiced
• 1 tsp. Olive Oil, Cold Pressed
• 1 small Clove Garlic, minced
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
Toppings (optional; any or all of these)
• Olive Oil
• Smoked Paprika
1.) Place everything except optional toppings, into your food processor. Pulse and Scrape down sides until smooth.
2.) Place into small bowl and add additional toppings of your choice.
-I use Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
– I found a brand of Tahini I love on Amazon it’s Lebanon Valley Tahineh Extra 2 lbs for $14 ( I do not get paid for my recommendations. These are just brands I like)
– A great Keto Naan recipe that I like is on headbanger’s kitchen. I roll them a little thinner and smaller and it tastes like pita bread.